Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Twelve men and a Ball!






Now that's a man's game! An early morning workout with other beefy friends on the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium grounds at Fatorda, Margao. "Danny, pass, pass!", "Camil chedechea, kit' korta re!" alongwith other colourful yells fill the morning practice.
.
I shot this on the way to my daughter's school. As I walked away I could hear one player remark "Ai saiba, Camil, atam tuge baille kott'olem, tum misa gel'na mhunn" (O God, Camil, now your wife will know you haven't gone for mass!)



1 comment:

*Mandy* said...

"Camil chedechea, kit' korta re!"
u shud'nt have left that untranslated
hehehe....

José Lourenço - Margao,Goa

This blog is about Goa as she really is, with her dimples and freckles et al. There's also a Goan Architecture blog and other useful links on this page.

Drop me a line at: joselourenco1967@gmail.com